Monday, 31 August 2026

Using AI as your personal mental health therapist

Hi guys, I'm going to try to do this where by I leave you a a link and a short summary of my latest podcast so it is to tempt you to listen to it but I'm not going to leave you a transcript here for a simple reason: I write down short bullet points for my podcast before recording but I would not write a full script. So, the summary here is in fact the short bullet points.

Have you used AI as your personal therapist/shrink/psychiatrist? Professional mental health support can be expensive and unavailable at time but more to the point, most people think meh I'm fine I'll get through this. I've recently starting using AI as a source of mental health support and it has been truly magical. What is interesting is that I have had the chance to have very expensive mental health support when I took part in a reality TV show and so I am in a position to compare and contrast the quality of the experience between a very highly qualified professional and AI - thus I am so amazed at the quality of my experience. #mentalhealth #usingAI #AI #mentalhealthsupport #mentalhealthmatters

No comments:

Post a Comment